About the Copley
The Copley Plaza Cooperative is located in the heart of Dupont Circle on 17th Street in Washington, DC.
The Copley Plaza was originally called “The Copley Courts” when it was constructed in 1916 by Harry Wardman, one of the premier builders of Washington during the early part of the 20th Century. The “CC” for Copley Courts can still be seen in relief on the columns in the lobby.
In the 1960s, the building underwent a significant renovation and in 1981 was converted from a rental building to a cooperative.
The Copley building has the architecture of an era long since past with tall ceilings, large windows, a marble foyer, and a roof deck overlooking the Washington skyline.
The building features a full-time, on-site manager and a secured wireless entry system with easy access to restaurants, services, and the Metro.
1514 17th Street NW,
Washington, DC 20036